We're on day 4 now. We've made it most of the way across Kansas now. We had to head south yesterday and go through colorado and kansas instead of south dakota and iowa because of the weather. The highway through south dakota was still closed, well at least half of it was. So we bypassed it. Kansas is very boring to drive through. There's nothing going on. Just fields....and more fields. We took Jaeden to the zoo today though. That was fun. It was in the middle of nowhere too. And, it was a good sized zoo! I was expecting something equivolent to a petting zoo, but it was just like a full-blown zoo. I'd compare it to ones I'd been to in CA growing up. Jaeden was go go go the whole time. It was nice to stretch his legs out. He's doing well in the car. You can't expect much from a 19 month old. Kiko is doing good too, just hangs out in the back. All of our butts are going to be flat by the end of tomorrow. Tomorrow is our last day. That is except our 5 hour roundtrip to St. Louis on friday to pick up the car that was shipped from germany. Ugh. I'm soo tired of being in the car. Well, now its time to sleep, Goodnight
I really like the way you did both of your spots, and the color on this one! If you moved to California you POSSIBLY could eat mangos all the time, but you would miss your hubby! Luv ya Bunny-Mom :)
ReplyDelete