Saturday, April 25, 2009

Little Noah..

Somehow I came across this blog and the author of the blog is reaching out to people to help her remember and keep the memory alive of her angel son and to celebrate his upcoming 3rd birthday. It was a very touching story and brought tears to my eyes. I've seemed to have come across several of these touching, heart-wrenching blogs lately. Brad probably wonders why I sit here and read them and cry (although I try not to cry in front of him) when these are people that I have never met. He's a guy, he doesn't get it. Oh well, I don't need to explain to him why I have to read them, I just have to do it. Here's another blog that I came across this morning also that maybe one of you know of a way to help their family. That's all I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment