Sunday, March 29, 2009

On the road..

We did leave today. Wasn't bright and early like we had planned, but that's ok, not a big deal. We made it to Butte, Montana today. Not that far but it's kind of hard to get very far when you run into a blizzard and there's a wreck on the freeway that closes all 4 lanes. Then you have to take the side road, which lucky for us just ran parallel to the highway, for like 20 miles, going only about 30 mph since the roads are straight ice and there's snow drifts and all of those fun things. We saw 3 or 4 semi trucks that were jack-knifed off the side of the road. So we were not going any further than Butte. Billings was our original goal but Jaeden was getting cranky, so we changed to Boseman which is still 90 miles east of Butte, but then we run into the blizzard. So here we are in our hotel room its almost 11pm here and Jaeden is still being crazy on the bed, Kiko thinks that we're going to ditch him or something so he's spazing out and I'm the one who's getting cranky. I'm just thinking that we still have a long way to go. And to top things off, we can't get Kiko to do his business. Hasn't the entire day, well drive. Not too sure what his deal is. And note to self, more of a note to Brad, no more dog bones/treats for Kiko in the car. They don't stay down too well we found out. So now, I'm blogging, Brad is cuddling Jaeden on the other bed while watching The Incredibles, Kiko is exploring. I'll have to post some pictures from my phone tomorrow or something, whenever I really get a chance. So that's it for my day, wish for better weather tomorrow. We never thought about the weather past the pass so tomorrow we need to look into that.

Good Night.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your trip goes good, drive safe and keep in touch! :)

    P.S. I need your email to add you to my blog of Sophia.

    ReplyDelete