Sorry I missed my Flashback Friday yesterday. Kinda hard when all of my pictures are packed up and on their way to Missouri ahead of us. The house was packed up on wednesday and put into the truck. Now the only things left are the last minute things that we'll grab today, and Kiko who we'll pick up tomorrow. We've been staying at Brad's parents house and their dog doesn't really care for Kiko so Brad's uncle, who lives only 2 houses down from where our house was is feeding him and playing with him and all those good things while he's there. So we'll get him tomorrow morning on our way out. It's going to be a long drive, about 1800 miles and 26 hrs 47 mins, not including breaks, gas fill-ups, eating, etc... So we're planning 5 days just to have extra time. That is as long as the weather cooperates with us. They're expecting 13-15 inches of snow in the pass we have to drive through so they may close it. We'll just have to wait and see. Most of Brad's mom's family was here tonight for dinner. It was good and filled with lots of laughs and all those good things. I'll post some pictures once I get them from his aunt. They're all on her camera. There are some good ones. His grandpa (Jaeden's great-grandpa) had a hard time saying goodbye. He's attached to Jaeden so it's very heart wrenching for him, along with others of course. He's just so loveable :D. So I'll try to update on our journey to central US, but it'll all be from my phone most likely, so bare with it.
On another note, my lips are almost back to normal. It only took 4 days of prednisone, claritin, hydrocortisone, and 6 days of benadryl. Not all that fun if I say so myself. No more mangos for me. :(
Hello world!
8 years ago



Good luck with the drive, Tiffany!!!
ReplyDeleteSafe travels, Tiffany! I'm sorry we didn't get to see you before you guys left. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteHey Tiffy!
ReplyDelete'Nice job on yours and Jaeden's page ;) '
Tell Brad I said whats up, kiss lil j for me. love ya!