Sunday, March 22, 2009

Muddy Dogs

There's nothing worse than a muddy dog when you don't have access to a bathtub!! I mean, we have a bathtub, but it's not usable right now as a bathtub. It's being used as more of a storage closet than a bathtub and there is no way that I was about to empty it to bath Kiko in it. Way too much of a hassle! So instead, I have to give him a shower in the shower only bathroom. Not all that easy! You know what would have made it a lot easier? Hmm, how about if I had noticed it looked awfully cloudy outside and checked on him prior to him deciding to play in the dirt and then get wet. Did I mention he loves to dig? So yes that just added to my problem of the rain. So I lock him in the bathroom and head off to put Jaeden down for a nap. Definitely made it much easier to bathe Kiko without the toddler trying to get in on the action! So finally, an hour later, Kiko is not muddy anymore. He even was blow dryed a little bit. He has way too much fur to sit and blow dry him completely so he is still locked in the bathroom with the heat lamp on to help him finish drying out. So yes, now my dog no longer looks like some dog you just caught digging in a garbage can outside of some restaurant or something like that. He's back to his golden self. Now if only he would stop digging and were smart enough to actually go into his nice and warm and BIG doghouse and I wouldn't of had to deal with this trouble today. Hmm, if only.

On a better note, I have now had Twilight for 2 days. Very exciting, well for me at least!! I'm trying to put off watching it as long as I could so that I could watch it on the car ride to Missouri next weekend without Brad giving me a horrible time for already watching it a few times this week! I'm trying not to watch anything new that I have so that I could in the car and actually be entertained. Good times...

1 comment:

  1. I've seen twilight 9 times. lol. My husband hassles me every.single.time. :)

    ReplyDelete