Saturday, March 7, 2009

Casino Night

So we went to Northern Quest tonight. I've been there 3 times now with Brad's mom. We have a good time, we just play the penny slots (I don't know how to play anything else!) The last time we went I was able to break even (which is a lot better then losing it all thats for sure!). Well, tonight it was Brad, his mom, his uncle with his girlfriend, and me. Brad's dad stayed home with Jaeden. He doesn't care for the casino much. So I pull out $80 for me and Brad. Brad disappears for a few mins and I start playing the slot I won back all my money on last time and he come back about 5-7mins later. He shows his mom and the others his ticket (they were behind me). Well finally he comes and shows me. What does it say you ask? How about $267!!! Needless to say I was happy! So about 10 minutes later we go to this restaurant/bar where a friend of my MIL works and have some drinks. I've now discovered my new favorite drink as well. (I really don't drink often or even at home really, I don't care for the taste of alcohol, which is why this drink was so good. You could not taste the alcohol at all) So Brad decides he's done and goes back to play some more. I'm sitting there begging him not to lose it all. He appears again about 20mins later and tells me that he lost but wouldn't say how much. I believe him and am trying to get him to show me his ticket. Finally, he does. So what does it say this time?? How about $480!! I was estatic!! Not to mention jealous as well since I never win like that, period. So we all go back and I continue to play my half of the money (I lost my $10 on fav. slot. It surely wasn't putting out!) That night wasn't a lucky night for me. Eventually we go and eat at one of the restaurants there and after the others wanted to play a little bit more (minus Brad he was ready to leave). So we go and I talk Brad into some more money (only $20 of course) and I had it all the way down to $2.00. Well then I won up to $25. So I start to bet "max bet" like Brad says which I was ok with since on this particular machine, max bet was only 100credits ($1 compared to up to $4 on other machines) Well I lose about 3 more times, saying to myself if it hits $20 again, I was done and I won $75! Doesn't really compare to his $480 but it was big for me! Shoot, I'm happy if I win $7! So I play a couple more times and brought it all the way up to $130! So we left with just over $500! Well I should say, I left with $120, Brad left with the rest cause he wouldn't share with me :(.

Either way, I'm happy. Estatic really, happy was an understatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment