Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Here and there

Brad's parents were out here visiting since Saturday to today. I was pretty excited for them to come just to see the reaction that Jaeden would have when they were here in person and not on webcam. When they pulled up, Jaeden was outside playing with the neighbor boy, Austin. They're a month apart and double trouble. It seemed to take Jaeden a second to get out of shock that they were really here, but when he realized it he went running to Nana's arms. It was very cute. His little legs were going as fast as they could! Now today, they had to say goodbye to him for now, and that breaks my heart. I know he doesn't completely understand, but it hurts me because he is attached and did not want to say good-bye. I'm looking at plane tickets for mid-july to go to Spokane. I bought my plane ticket for CA last week also for the end mid-end of june to the beginning of July. My sister will be having her baby and one of my best friends is getting married in that time frame so I was able to be down there for both. Brad has to stay home though, so it'll just be me and Jaeden. I'm excited to go home. Nervous of the long plane ride, since this will be Jae's longest one yet but then again, he's spent 5 days in a carseat. I just hope he's as good as he has been on airplanes.

Jaeden has really slowed down on his nursing. It makes me a little sad because I like that time with him. I also would like it on the plane since it is a lifesaver. So we'll just have to see what he decides. I just hope that if he is done, I don't get completely engorged and get mastitis. I'm prone to mastitis and I really don't want to go through it again. Been there, done that.

We are actually having some nice weather here too. About freakin' time!! I was so sick and tired of the dang rain!! Unfortunately, we are expecting thunderstorms sunday and monday, but that could always change. I hope it does, we're supposed to go to the zoo on monday.

So I don't know if anyone could possibly help me out with my little mystery but, I keep feeling this fluttery thing in my abdominal area. Almost as if I were pregnant with a baby moving, without the being pregnant part. And it's not gas. I just can't figure out what it may be. I have taken prego tests and they come back negative so unless they're all false negatives, I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant. And I've had a stupid sudden weight gain. That part really gets on my nerves! I have a goal to lose it all before I go to CA, wish me luck. And to those reading, would I be over-reacting if I were to make a dr appointment for this? I would actually do it as a physical since I haven't had one in who knows how long, but I don't want to be over-reactive. I don't know, any ideas?

Well it's late and Jae will probably be up early so I'm going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment