Noah. This is a 5 month old baby named Noah who was severly shaken by his daycare provider. I came across his website today that tells his story and his road to recovery. It tells what his parents are going through in caring for him now also. I couldn't imagine this ever happening to Jaeden, but the sad truth is, this can happen to any of our kids. Some people just don't know how to properly take out their frustrations and those poor children are the ones who pay for it. Very sad. It just makes me really second guess who I leave Jaeden with. Even someone you feel you can trust can get frustrated and shake a child unknowingly the dangers of it. Maybe people need to be more educated on this, I don't know. I just hope that Noah fully recovers from this tragic incident. My prayers will be with him and his family.
On another note, today was my first day of actually doing facials. We went to the senior center near post and facialed some women there. What is it about old people that warm your heart? That or they just make you nonstop laughing. I had one older lady tell me that once she found her man she needed something to make her lips more kissable. She just made me laugh. That and the old guy who had come over to chat with me. We were joking with the guys to get facials and we'd make them look spicy and all the ladies would want them. Well one replied he already had a girlfriend. Well he told the old guy that was talking to me to find a girlfriend and that old guy responds I'm working on that right now, as in he was trying to make me his girlfriend. LOL. You think Brad would get jealous if I had an 87 year old boyfriend? Anyways, we had a good day and I'm feeling more comfortable in working with people and explaining the products we use.
Now I'm off to watch the lighning for yet another storm that we are starting to get hit with. I've been hearing its supposed to be pretty bad. Hopefully nothing like last friday's though.
Hello world!
8 years ago



Ha, my parents were the same. My Mom was thrilled, no surprise there. My Dad took it pretty good, I think it was because I'd already been there done that. Gotta love being the big sister and doing all the hard things for the first time.
ReplyDeleteEverytime I read about your guys' storms I freak out! Not fun! Planning to come back and visit anytime soon? Maybe in July for Preston's bday? lol. I'll need your address soon so I can send you an invite!
I want to cry after reading Noah's Story. I think people who do things like that should be taken out in a field and shot. Sorry to be so blunt :-/
ReplyDeleteOn another note, the storms will soon no longer be noticeable. I lived in Kansas for a little while growing up and I know what you mean about the storms. Soon though, you'll get used to them!