Ok.. So I'm really going to try to get my blog going. I want to blog (not sure if I could handle everyday, I don't know how some of you fellow bloggers do! Kudos!) so the real question is, will I keep up with it? I've tried, a few times now and even using different sites, to get a webpage going for Jaeden. Well, I haven't been so successful with it. I get annoyed with waiting for pictures to upload since it is SO SLOW and I have a MILLION pictures that I want to put up. In my mind, I want his blog to chronicle his life up to date! That's A LOT of work!! Geez, I promise, I WILL DO IT!!
So where to start..hmmm, how about today! The day started out ok, Jaeden woke up at about 7:15am, that's normal now since he goes to bed at about 7:30pm. Sometimes a few minutes earlier, sometimes a few minutes later. We went to a playdate at Maggie's house. Jaeden was really good there. After that we (as in we, I really mean me) decided to brave the insanity and went to WinCo Foods! For those of you who don't know what that is, well it is pretty much a Costco except everything isn't in bulk (you can buy bulk though) and the prices are very considerable. Well, they just opened one right by me here in Spokane (the first one here) yesterday!! They were having a HUGE grand opening sale! And the parking was packed! It's a gigantic parking lot too! Not to mention that in order to get a shopping cart, you HAD to follow people coming out and if you were lucky the cart wouldn't already be spoken for. Well finally we get into the store, we were there looking for some snack food for our road trip this friday. We are heading down to see my family in good ol' Southern California. Have to have snacks!! So we're wondering the store (Jaeden and I) and I'm grabbing a few things here and there nothing too big, just snack food mostly for Jaeden. The lines are OUTRAGEOUS! Like, I was in the back of the store (it's probably the size of the average Costco) and the Line was wrapped around back there! Crazy! I think I had a temporary loss of sanity for deciding to continue into the store even after seeing the parking lot mess! Jaeden was a champ though. He was in a pretty good mood most of today, lucky for me! So finally, I find the snacks that we will need (I didn't have a list or anything, just wondered around and when I saw something that Jaeden would probably like, we got it) so then I ventured to the line. Lucky for me (again) the line I found wasn't horribly long. I was in it for about 20 minutes. I know some people who waited over 40 minutes, so I find 20 minutes lucky. Then we left and headed back home and Jaeden took his nap.
Did I mention that Brad will be home tomorrow? For those who don't know, Brad is/was stationed in Germany. Well now Brad is coming home tomorrow night for leave, 2 weeks, and then will head off to Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, aka Fort Lost in the Woods, Misery. It is called that because it is literally lost in the woods. It's in the middle of nowhere with only little towns surrounding it. St. Louis is a few hours one direction and Springfield is a few another direction, and those are the closest big cities. I've been there, went to basic training there, Brad will HATE it! Summer is hot and humid and pretty much miserable. I still had fun there though. They have some pretty cool storms! Jaeden and I are supposed to accompany him there as well. I don't know details, but then again neither does Brad nor the military. I think we'll just have to find out once he gets there at the end of this month.
So I decided I have a big grievance tonight. It's probably really stupid but hey, it still bugs the heck out of me! I hate the freaking little pad thing that they put in bathing suit tops!! I mean, I just can't stand them. They the biggest pain in the butt! You wash your bathing suit and the stupid things get all mangled within the fabric and folded and what not. And it is such a pain to fix it! Yea, the leave little openings in the fabric which I assume is so you can fix the dang things (meaning they know that it's going to need fixing) but even then, the opening isn't big enough to easily fix them and put them in the correct position. Gosh, you fold your top the wrong way and they get mangled. Like I said, pain in the butt! There has to be a better way!!
I said in the beginning of this post that today was ok. Well, it could have been better. Kiko, our 7 month old golden retriever/lab mix, pup has some sort of upset stomach. You can only guess what he did on the carpet. Disgusting! Too bad Brad wasn't home tonight because then, I wouldn't be the one who had to clean it! I was in the middle of trying to set this blog up, and next thing I know I'm rushing Kiko out back. I hope his tummy is feeling better before our long car ride. He is coming with us to California too.
So, this is the end of my VERY FIRST POST!! I hope that it's not totally stupid! I'm off to my bed in hope that I could fall asleep. I have to be up early in the morning so I could be at the gym by 8:45am. Tomorrow will be a very busy day! Goodnight!!
Hello world!
8 years ago



I didn't know you were blogging. You sneaky thing! :D Watch out, it's addicting!
ReplyDelete