So it's been a week and a half since I posted. Brad came home on the 12th and we left to California on the 13th. We drove. We did it in 2 days and Jaeden did amazingly well. Didn't have any meltdowns to the point I couldn't console him. He'd whine and cry here and there, but what can you expect when you strap an 18 month old in a car seat for 20+ hours? He did great. We had a good time down there. Raining the first few days but then it was sunny and in the low 70s (in februray!). Awesome!! Jaeden didn't have stranger anxiety either (with the exception of being unsure of my dad at some points and my cousin, other times he was great with them). We stopped in Vegas on our way back home. My dad and my stepmom were there for a few days for a little getaway for themselves so they wanted us to stop while we were passing through to have dinner. I had like the BEST chicken strips at the Planet Hollywood restaurant in Ceasars Palace. They were coated in capt crunch. Sounds not so great but man they were so good! Jaeden loved them too. I wished we could have tried them before ordering our main dishes since I would have ordered those for me and Jaeden instead of what I had already ordered. Jaeden wouldn't touch his pizza because he only wanted the chicken strips. I don't blame him :D. We ended up staying the night there. We stayed in the cool hotel called Sam's Town off the strip. It's where the locals go and it was pretty awesome. I'll post pictures tomorrow. All in all it was a really good trip.
I'm reading Twilight right now. I watched the movie in the car on the way back. I'm ready to watch it again as well as finish the book and continue with the series. I'm anxious.
Brad leaves tomorrow for Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri. Jaeden and I may join him there, we may not. It's still up in the air. Right now, I'm annoyed with Brad so I don't feel like going but, that can always change. We'll just have to see...
I'm still trying to make my own background for this thing. Its going to take time since I now have nothing on my computer and everything is on an external hard drive. Oh and I no longer have microsoft office and I kind of need some of those programs to do what I'd like to do. My brother worked on my computer the other day to make it run better and faster, so far so good, just nothing on it and he accidently deleted everything on his external hard drive (which included his copy of microsoft office that he was going to put on my laptop) and is now in the process of trying to back up that hard drive and get everything back. If he can't I'll ask Brad's dad if he still has the disc for it. No big deal, I just really want my pictures back on here. I'll get to it :)
Well, I'm off to read Twilight or watch House, I haven't decided which I want to do more yet. Maybe I'll multi task and do both...hmmm... Goodnight!
Hello world!
8 years ago



I didn't know you were blogging! Fun, fun! I'm glad you guys are back. Lucky you got to stop in Vegas. I wish! So you might not be leaving Spokane? Yay! Well not yay for Brad, but yay for us. Let me know if you need to talk. Hopefully we'll see you guys soon!
ReplyDelete