Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wanna party?

I have this goal. It's a goal to facial 100 faces in the month of June. Sounds crazy right? I think so, but nontheless, it is my goal. People love helping people. It's in their nature to help. At least, I like to think that that is the case. So would anyone be willing to help me? Here's the deal. I want to say this is like a giveaway. I could call it that right? My first giveaway. Now I just hope people like what I'm trying to do. I'll give away 3 different prizes. The first being a free Satin Hands Pampering Set, the second being a free color compact, and the third being a free mineral eye shadow of your choice. Here's what you have to do. Register online at my website and leave a comment telling me that you registered for one entry. Get your friends to register on the website and check out the products and leave me a comment for each friend you register for an entry for each name. Blog about my giveaway and link back to my blog for another entry. Make sure to leave a comment that you blogged about me also. I'll blog the winners on sunday evening. I hope this works out!! Thanks for helping me build my business! While I'm on the Mary Kay topic, we are doing a What women want survey. If you would be so kind, give me your name (I know, I know all 5 of my readers names (= ) or if your friends, moms, sisters, all the women you know want to give their input. I need a way to contact whoever is interested in telling me what products you'd like to see Mary Kay offer. So did that make sense? I need names, a way to contact you/them, and what it is they want to see offered. There, at least I cleared it up for myself! Thanks!!

www.marykay.com/tgossett1

No comments:

Post a Comment